Platform independent DoS network testing tool.
Port Groper is an open source denial of service tool written in Java. It works by using proxies as bots.
Typical Port Groper Usage:
1. Can be used to benchmark firewalls for IP banning of DoS attacks to a specific port.
2. Can be used to distort website tracking information (such as Google Analytics).
3. Can be used to distort web-page hits (or hits per day).
4. Can bring down single (non clustered, or poorly clustered) servers.
While Port Groper can be used for DoS attacks; I hold absolutely no responsibility or liability for those that use this tool in such a way.
All builds after 3.2 (including 3.2) require java 7.
Port Groper v2 is built with java 6.
Port Groper v1 is written in python and requires python 2.7 (exe version does not require python 2.7 to be installed)
- Utilizes proxies as bots, so you do not need a botnet to DDoS
- Simple sleek GUI
- Platform independent (tested on Windows only)
- Multi-threaded (100% responsive GUI), built according to Swings event model. GUI will not lock-up, even when running.
- Can spam/flood a website to increase hits and/or distort tracking information
- Able to deny service on servers without being distributed
- Able to choose which user-agent the connections are coming from
- Able to set the connection timeout settings
- Proxy list validation
- Intuitive configuration and connection statistics
- There is now an agreement to using this software (non-intrusive). Use of the software implies you've read and agree to the agreement.
Be the first to post a review of Port Groper!