It's a portable server manager that you can go anywhere, anytime, in any computer and run your webapp. Quick and easy to configure, a really useful application for your portable apps kit.
- New: Template Editor, now you can edit easily variables & config files
- Easy configurations for portability
- Quick access to reference documentations
- Customizable variables for configuration template files
- Works with all latest servers (apache + php, mysql)
- Current servers versions used: Apache 2.4.3, PHP 5.4.6, MySQL 5.5.27, phpMyAdmin 126.96.36.199
- Multilanguage support (you can contribute too)
This server is just fine. I used Denwer and XAMPP before. The former got glitchy and stopped dead. The latter did the same thing to me — Apache and MySQL stopped working one day. I've just tried server2go, usbwebserver, your portableserver and AMPPS. (Google if you want any of these.) Yours works fine. I could set it up in a couple of minutes. However, I liked server2go most of all. It's the fastest and the most friendly one of all of them. AMPPS is also good, and they offer over 300 apps on their website, in one place. But it's monstrous like XAMPP (650+MB), so I will delete it. There is no real benefit for me to fiddle with monsters. They break often. And god bless installation monitors.
Awesome! Keep it up... :) (Y)
It's real portable and it's fantastic. All you need if the files aren't on Usb root is to change the default paths in the settings menu (gear button). Then click on "Update Server Files". I love it !!!! But .... is it opensource ?????