Free web based PHP podcasting script: publish podcasts uploading audio/video files via a web form and automatically create podcast w3c-compliant feeds including iTunes specific tags. The script also features a comprehensive web administration.
- Easy to install (web setup)
- Support for most common audio/video filetypes (mp3, ogg, mpg, m4v, mov, etc...)
- The RSS podcast feed is automatically generated and meets the w3c standards
- Organize your episodes by thematic categories (each category features its own podcast feed)
- Support for iTunes specific tags
- User friendly web administration interface to upload, edit, delete episodes and fully customize your podcast
- Themes Support
- Multilanguage support
- Web or FTP upload of audio/video episodes
- No mySQL needed (XML-based)
Very nice system to host podcasts and generate RSS feeds for them. Themes are available so you can make it look how you want and still keep the base code up to date.
Fantastic, the support team are very helpful and responded within an hour
This is a great app, and I hope he turns it into a Joomla component. This works better than some desktop apps I have tried. Good job!
Excellent program with great support
Excellent program with great support!