Podcast Generator is an open source Content Management System written in PHP and specifically designed for podcast publishing. It provides the user with the tools to easily manage all of the aspects related to the publication of a podcast, from the upload of episodes to its submission to the iTunes store.
- Click & Go: 3-step installation wizard. No MySQL required. Works in any PHP web hosting.
- Power and simplicity: Easy & intuitive web interface to publish audio and video podcasts.
- Newbie-proof technology: Just upload your content, all the rest is "automagic".
- Customizable: Support for multiple themes and languages. Social Networks integration.
- Apple friendly: Ready for iTunes Store and all iOS devices.
- Open Source: 100% free and open source.
I use PodcastGen to support enhanced learning opportunities to improve ESL students' listening skills. The system is easy to set up, and a distinct podcast feed can be set up for each teacher. Thank you!
Very nice system to host podcasts and generate RSS feeds for them. Themes are available so you can make it look how you want and still keep the base code up to date.
Fantastic, the support team are very helpful and responded within an hour
This is a great app, and I hope he turns it into a Joomla component. This works better than some desktop apps I have tried. Good job!
Excellent program with great support