Free web based PHP podcasting script: publish podcasts uploading audio/video files via a web form and automatically create podcast w3c-compliant feeds including iTunes specific tags. The script also features a comprehensive web administration.
- Easy to install (web setup)
- Support for most common audio/video filetypes (mp3, ogg, mpg, m4v, mov, etc...)
- The RSS podcast feed is automatically generated and meets the w3c standards
- Organize your episodes by thematic categories (each category features its own podcast feed)
- Support for iTunes specific tags
- User friendly web administration interface to upload, edit, delete episodes and fully customize your podcast
- Themes Support
- Multilanguage support
- Web or FTP upload of audio/video episodes
- No mySQL needed (XML-based)
very good project
Love that its free
This is brilliant in ive been following this project for some time back in the early versions i always got an error, after uploading a podcast to the site i was using script on, Now it's not doing it, It's just the best podcast script ever prob why after all this time ive come back to it once again. brilliant job mate. For anyone looking for a cool way to provide a podcast for your website members or visitors this script is the script for you it's easy to edit and mod and everything just works, Not to mention it's 100% free.
This thing is awesome. I used to have to manage the podcast for this gentleman but now he is able to do it himself. He's a user familiar with MS Word and such but not a web developer. This was easy enough for him to handle on his own without me all the time. :)
Very easy to use, good documentation, and fun to create with. I have to tell you, it gives you what you want, in a format that you can configure the way that you want. Works on just about any web host as well! Cheers! This is the best code you are going to find for assisting in PodCast publishing.