C++ class libraries for network-centric, portable applications, integrated perfectly with the C++ Standard Library. Includes network protocols (Sockets, HTTP, FTP, SMTP, POP3, etc.), SQL database access and XML parsing. Licensed under Boost license.
NOTE: Current source code as well as bugs/patches are on GitHub:
- cross-platform and platform abstraction (Windows, Linux, Unix, Windows CE, QNX)
- threads, thread synchronization and advanced abstractions for multithreaded programming
- streams and filesystem access
- shared libraries and class loading
- powerful logging and error reporting
- security and encryption
- network programming (TCP/IP sockets, HTTP client and HTTP server, FTP, SMTP, POP3, etc.)
- XML parsing (SAX2 and DOM) and generation
- configuration file and options handling
- SQL database access (ODBC, MySQL, SQLite)
- JSON support
There is no session functionality unless you pay! this is no complete free library.