direct data plotting and evaluation
The Plot.py project tries to supply a measurement data visualization and treatment framework being easy to use while keeping the freedom for advanced users to execute additional data treatment algorithms.
Plotting is done via gnuplot and the script used to produce the graphs can be exported for later use/changes.
Many raw experimental data types (mostly of x-ray and neutron scattering experiments) are supported with more to be added on user request.
The data treatment includes non-linear fitting, integration and differentiation, peak-finder and more. User python code can be executed in the integrated IPython console.
- Read and process raw experimental data
- Easy to use graphical user interface (GUI)
- 2D (single and multiple scans) and 3D plotting including right units (uses gnuplot)
- IPython console for interactive data treatment
- Non-Linear least square fitting, integration, differentiation, peak-finder
- Plug-In facility
Be the first to post a review of plot.py!