The pjsonfm daemon performs modification JSON files via HTTP POST requests.
My usecase (may be you'll find this good, idk):
* your one page app uses json files as configuration files
* you need safely modify these json files
* for this case you don't want to make frankenstein from your main server side program
* you need place this files on dedicated host, while main server side program placed somewhere else (another host)
* you accept using nginx as front-end for pjsonfm
Be the first to post a review of pjsonfm - perl json file manager daemon!