PixelController – a matrix control project by Michael Vogt , (c) 2010-2013. The main goal of this application is to create an easy to use matrix controller software which creates stunning visuals!
Keywords: Arduino, Teensy, OSC, MIDI, PureData, Visuals, RealTime
- Drive your (LED) Matrix with style
- Audio reactive (Volume, Hat, Snarre and Beat detection)
- Supports multiple output protocols (PixelInvaders, ArtNet, E1.31, TPM2, plain UDP, miniDMX ...)
- More than 80 nice looking presets
- Supports multiple Panels
- Integrated GUI
- CLI Interface
- OSC Interface
- TCP Interface
- Processing examples (also Android Processing examples)
Be the first to post a review of PixelController!