This is the Official Software of the Pi-Space Physics Theory created by Martin Brady. I have a B.Sc. in Computer Applications from Dublin City University and I have a keen interest in Physics.
The Theory includes a Quantum Theory of Gravity as well as a reworking of Classical versions of Newton's Formulas. There is a reworking of Navier Stokes which includes Turbulence and a treatment of Fluid Dynamics. Also, the Theory is based on a set of Relativistic Diagrams called Pi-Space Diagrams for those new to the Theory. The Theory is fully Relativistic.
The theory contains a notation for unifying classical physics with relativistic physics. The theory also includes a Quantum theory of Gravity formulation and includes descriptions on the reason for turbulence and aerodynamic lift plus drag.
License :: Creative Commons Attribution License :: Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License V2.0
- Transverse Kinetic Energy
- Orbit and Trajectory
- Escape velocity
- Non-Linear Acceleration (Gamma Function)
- Pitot Pressure
- Kinetic and Potential Energy
- General Relativity Proper Time and Solving for Newtonian Time
- Relativistic Kinetic Energy
- Harmonic Oscillator
- Final Velocity In A Gravity Field
- Utilities: Law of the Cosines, Law of the Sines
- Planets Mass and Radius
- Solving for Distance In A Gravity Field
- Radius Excess
- Schwarzchild Radius
- De Broglie Length Contraction
- Curvature due to Gravity
- Object Type Support for Trajectory
- Venturi Flow Meter
- Use Case Document
- Energy Manager
- Calculate Velocity from Multiple Energies
- Calculate Energy from One or more Energies and a Velocity
- BigDecimal implementation of ArcSin, Square Root and Cosine
- Energy Manager Fluid Flow
- Java Code can be imported into the Eclipse Development Environment
Be the first to post a review of Pi-Space Physics Software!