Pinta is a free, open source drawing/editing program modeled after Paint.NET. Its goal is to provide users with a simple yet powerful way to draw and manipulate images on Linux, Mac, and Windows. It includes many features typical of image editing software including drawing tools, image filters, color adjustment tools and image layering.
- Easy to use drawing tools for drawing freehand, lines, rectangles, ellipses, and more
- Unlimited undo history
- Over 35 adjustments and effects for tweaking your images
- Unlimited layers to help separate and group elements of your image for easy editing
- Partially translated into over 50 languages
- Flexible toolbar arrangement, including floating as windows or docking around the image edge
Be the first to post a review of Pinta!