You can add images in folders or zip archives to special directory on your sdcard (/sdcard/PicturePlayer) and then play them as videos with various of settings, like fps, scale, etc.
- Play folder of zip containing Android supported images (jpg, gif, png, bmp)
- Change number of frames per second (FPS)
- Change direction of playing
- Various playing modes including wheel (by drawing circle in different direction you can play video forward or backward)
- Change scaling of picture (1:1, fit or fill)
- Each video has its own setting file
Be the first to post a review of Android: PicturePlayer!