1) migrating to Visual Studio 2012.
2) use InnoSetup for deployment.
1) improve performance
2) add image tree view based on the date on which the pictures are taken.
1) bug fixing
2) improve UI performance.
3) use Nhibernate to store loaded image data,
so that you can click "reload" to restore your last opened image directory very fast.
1) bug fixing
2) performane improvement
3) Geo-tagging for digital pictures
Basically, you can track your trip with
tools on your cell phone (for instance, GPSlogger on android).
In the meantime, you can just take as many pictures as you want.
Then you can import the gps tracking file (".GPX"),
then my software can find matching GPS positions
based on time at which the pictures are taken.
Then you can write the gps position back into the digital image.
for additional information, you can find at:
4) Image viewers are now equiped with scaling and pan functions.
5) small changes to GUI to make it more user friendly.
1) added load image type options, skip unaccessible folder option, and recursive option.
2) add open folder action in context menu.
3) reduced memory footprint.
4) bug fixing and improve stability.
5) add "check for update" feature in the option dialog.
6) changed application icon.
1) added feature, Search similar pictures based on histogram.
2) solving bugs.
3) Improve options settings.
1) added feature, "sort by object detection".
2) Solving bugs.
3) Improved progress feedback.