PHP QR Code is open source (LGPL) library for generating QR Code, 2-dimensional barcode. Based on libqrencode C library, provides API for creating QR Code barcode images (PNG, JPEG thanks to GD2). Implemented purely in PHP.
- Supports QR Code versions (size) 1-40
- Numeric, Alphanumeric, 8-bit and Kanji encoding.
- Implemented purely in PHP, no external dependencies except GD2
- Exports to PNG, JPEG images, also exports as bit-table
- TCPDF 2-D barcode API integration
- Easy to configure
- Data cache for calculation speed-up
- Debug data dump, error logging, time benchmarking
- Provided merge tool helps deploy library as a one file
- new! API documentation
- new! Over 30 detailed examples
- 100% Open Source, LGPL Licensed
Nice information thank you for sharing..
I have used it and it works great. It lacts to color specific area, I mean the three Squares in the corner. It lacks few coloring part, I have done it by myself. It would be nice to have rounded edges.
Thanks for software and updates.
Great Project, Exactly what I was looking for ! Thanks
Very good software. Congratulations. Just one question. Does someone has an example haow to generate a VCARD ? Thanks for your help. Jerome