A software tool to bring MySQL to the WebRead More
phpMyAdmin is a tool written in PHP intended to handle the administration of MySQL over the Web. Currently it can create and drop databases, create/drop/alter tables, delete/edit/add columns, execute any SQL statement, manage indexes on columns.
- Intuitive web interface
- Support for most MySQL features
- Import data from CSV and SQL
- Export data to various formats: CSV, SQL, XML, PDF, ISO/IEC 26300 - OpenDocument Text and Spreadsheet, Word, Excel, LATEX and others
- Administering multiple servers
- Creating PDF graphics of your database layout
- Creating complex queries using Query-by-example (QBE)
- Searching globally in a database or a subset of it
- Transforming stored data into any format using a set of predefined functions, like displaying BLOB-data as image or download-link
- And much more...
KEEP ME UPDATEDGet project updates, sponsored content from our select
partners, and more.
The good thing about phpmyadmin is that developers implement new features or new mysql/mariadb functionality support much faster than desktop apps like sqlyog because developers release new versions often.
Hasn't worked since version 2.5.6 WHITE SCREEN, always.. so frustrating...
Great work guys,it very easy for learners like me to learn,develop php apps with mysql and administrate the my sql.
excellent features and ease of use
Status MySQL website in Persian Civil Engineering Central