PHPmvs is a simple (maybe not THAT fast) SQLi exploiter, admin panel finder, port scanner, website crawler, webserver fuzzer (DOS) and admin panel finder, mostly for a "fast" scan (you can upload it to your own server and scan multiple sites from there) the only thing you need to make it work is a webserver with PHP and a browser.
4.1 is a update on the functions of the detection methods for SQLi, will be adding more stuffs soon, since i have more time now.
- PostgreSQL Error-based injection.
- ORACLE Error-based SQL injection.
- Error-based SQL injection.
- Union query SQL injection
- Multi-parameter detection/injection.
- Port scanner.
- Admin panel finder.
- Website Crawler.
- Simple Server Fuzzer. (DOS)
- Directory Traversal.
- Black background and green font.
Be the first to post a review of PHP mini vulnerability suite!