PHPmvs is a simple (maybe not THAT fast) SQLi exploiter, admin panel finder, port scanner, website crawler, webserver fuzzer (DOS) and admin panel finder, mostly for a "fast" scan (you can upload it to your own server and scan multiple sites from there) the only thing you need to make it work is a webserver with PHP and a browser.
4.2 is a small update to add a new method to fetch the URL via curl if file_get_contents fails because of reasons and added some MySQL Union and Error Based queries.
- PostgreSQL Error-based injection.
- ORACLE Error-based SQL injection.
- Error-based SQL injection.
- Union query SQL injection
- Multi-parameter detection/injection.
- Port scanner.
- Admin panel finder.
- Website Crawler.
- Simple Server Fuzzer. (DOS)
- Directory Traversal.
- Black background and green font.
Be the first to post a review of PHP mini vulnerability suite!