Multiple server/webapp vulnerability scanner
PHPmvs is a simple (maybe not THAT fast) SQLi exploiter, admin panel finder, server vulnerability scanner, port scanner, website crawler, webserver fuzzer (DOS) and admin panel finder, mostly for a "fast" scan (you can upload it to your own server and scan multiple sites from there) the only thing you need to make it work is a webserver with PHP and a browser.
Just did some "optimizations" and added a "Beta" PostgreSQL error based injection because it was easier than Oracle union queries.
- PostgreSQL Error-based injection.(new)
- ORACLE Error-based SQL injection.
- Multi-parameter detection/injection.
- Error-based SQL injection.
- Union query SQL injection
- Apache version-related alerts.
- Some apache modules vulnerabilities.
- PHP version-related alerts.
- Port scanner.
- Admin panel finder.
- Website Crawler.
- Simple Server Fuzzer. (DOS)
- Directory Traversal.
- Some Joomla! vulnerabilities.
- Black background and green font.
Be the first to post a review of PHP mini vulnerability suite!