A PHP class for creating graphs, plots, charts
PHPlot is a PHP graphics class for creating charts and plots. It works with PHP5 and the PHP GD extension to produce PNG, GIF, or JPEG images. TrueType fonts (TTF) are optional, or built-in GD fonts can be used. The available plot types include: area, bars, line/points, lines, pie, points, squared, stacked-bars, and thin bar-line. Labels, tick marks, plot legend, and X/Y axes and more are all configurable. Images can be imported as a background, multiple graphs can be drawn on one image, and images can be saved to disk or returned to a browser.
- Creates 14 plot types, plus 3 horizontal plot types and error plots
- Image output uses the GD library; PNG, JPEG, or GIF; truecolor or palette
- Customizable colors, line widths, markers
- Flexible labels, tick marks, axes, titles, legend
- Uses TrueType Font text, or a simple line font
- Create multiple plots on one image