phpList is the world's most popular opensource email campaign manager. With a powerful set of features (eg. personalisation, targetting,metrics and its own API), download it here or get a free trial of the hosted version @ http://phplist.com/hosted
- Web Based Interface: Lets you write and send messages, and manage your email campaigns over the internet
- Message Queuing: No duplicate messages. No 'forgotten' messages. phpList manages message delivery with a message queue, ensuring that every subscriber gets the email message, and that no subscribers receive two copies, even if they're subscribed to more than one list!
- Personalisation: You can use the attributes you define in the emails you send, to make every email personal to the user who receives them.
- Amazon SES support
- Tracking: You can see how many users opened + clicked your email
- Bounce Handling: Bounces can be processed and users can be automatically unsubscribed when too many emails to them bounced.
- CSV User Import and Export
- Send a Webpage: Tell phpList the URL of a webpage you want to send to your users and it will fetch it and send it out.
- Embargoed Sending: You can create a message and tell the system to only start sending it at a certain date and time in the future.
- Attachments: You can add attachments to your message.
- Load Throttling: You can limit the load on your server so it doesn't overload.
- Domain Throttling: You can limit the number of emails to specific domains to keep on the friendly side of their system administrators.
- RSS Feeds: phpList can be set up to read a range of RSS sources and send the contents on a regular basis to users. The user can identify how often they want to receive the feeds.
Keep Me Updated
Don't miss out on important updates!
Free, very quick, easy to use and rock solid. A top quality application.
A bug when used on 1und1 which made it unusable, now personally fixed.Code very difficult to read not documented and unfortunately is need of a modern rewrite. The biggest downer is the lack of style templates when for example when unsubscribing which is much needed as the design is something to be desired
This is a really good project!
Excellent application! I like this project.