phpList is the world's most popular Open Source email campaign manager. With a powerful set of features, personalisation, segmentation, open and click metrics, throttling and an API. Download and install on your own server or get a free trial of the hosted version @ http://phplist.com/hosted
Available in more than 20 translations, provided by the phpList community.
- Web Based Interface: Lets you write and send messages, and manage your email campaigns over the internet
- Message Queuing: No duplicate messages. No 'forgotten' messages. phpList manages message delivery with a message queue, ensuring that every subscriber gets the email message, and that no subscribers receive two copies, even if they're subscribed to more than one list!
- Personalisation: You can use the attributes you define in the emails you send, to make every email personal to the user who receives them.
- Amazon SES support
- Tracking: You can see how many users opened + clicked your email
- Bounce Handling: Bounces can be processed and users can be automatically unsubscribed when too many emails to them bounced.
- CSV User Import and Export
- Send a Webpage: Tell phpList the URL of a webpage you want to send to your users and it will fetch it and send it out.
- Embargoed Sending: You can create a message and tell the system to only start sending it at a certain date and time in the future.
- Attachments: You can add attachments to your message.
- Load Throttling: You can limit the load on your server so it doesn't overload.
- Domain Throttling: You can limit the number of emails to specific domains to keep on the friendly side of their system administrators.
- RSS Feeds: phpList can be set up to read a range of RSS sources and send the contents on a regular basis to users. The user can identify how often they want to receive the feeds.
The script does the job, but if you look a little deeper you can find anything. Code is poorly written, poor programming logic which is definitely not by today's standards. A great feature is lots of options, but that does not excuse bad programming.
very good project, thanks!Good,good,good.+1
Easy to use and works.