Framework for Advanced Developments in PHP : A tool to develop complex websites, including search engine, query layer, administration panel in progress... Cache template generation, on the fly library creation to build business applications.
- Requires PHP 5.3+, MySQL, jQuery, EditArea and CKEditor
- Full object oriented
- MVC with multiple pages, pagemodels (controller), templates (view), datamodels (model), etc.
- User rights with specific permissions on datatypes and pages
- Strongly typed datamodels, with SQL tables created on the fly
- URL Rewriting with efficient page=>pagemodel=>template params mapping
- Own template engine (in PHP), but soon supports other (Smarty, etc.)
- Efficient cache system with per-template customisation
- Multilingual (in progress)
- Pluggable modules (in progress) containing datamodels, pagemodels, templates and libraries
- Module : Article edition
- Module : Contact directory (enterprise, association, person, etc.)
- Module in progress : Advanced Webmail
- Module in progress : Blog
- Module in progress : Forum
Be the first to post a review of FAD Framework for PHP!