A lightweight PHP webapp designed for system administrators to track and monitor IP-based equipment. It's basically a dynamic inventory list, but has many additional features. It's suited well for anything from SOHO to whole data centers.
- Multiuser support with access control
- Can manage PXE/DHCP server(s)
- Simple (ping) monitoring with e-mail alerting
- Smart display of virtual hosts (group to their physical host)
- Automatically generates rack allocation map
- Manage auto-deployment via PXE (since v0.2, which is not yet released)
- Automatically grab PXE installation kernel+initrd from Installation DVDs (SUSE/Red Hat only atm)
Be the first to post a review of phpEquiMon!