PHP Draft is a web-based Fantasy Sports drafting tool intended for fantasy leagues that handle their drafts "offline". The commisioner logs in and enters each draft pick, and all other draft participants can publicly view draft progress live.
Code is hosted in a Mercurial repository on Bitbucket:
And issues are tracked in Atlassian JIRA:
Use "Discussion" tab above to get help or request new features for PHPDraft!
AUGUST 2014: BE SURE TO DOWNLOAD CRITICAL FIXES VERSION 1.2.2 FOR MOST UP TO DATE CODE. A A FEW ISSUES WERE DISCOVERED LAST YEAR THAT HAVE BEEN PATCHED.
UPDATED 2014-15 PLAYER CSVs AVAILABLE IN DOWNLOADS! Use the updater in the Commissioner control panel to upload them and get the most up to date player information!
Pro player databases can be updated with the most recent CSV files - find them in downloads now!
- Real-time public draft board using JQuery allows all managers to see picks as they're entered
- Streamlined commissioner control panel allows quick and easy setup and drafting
- Web-based draft so managers and friends abroad can participate
- Native support for NFL, NHL, MLB and NBA drafts
- Color-coded positions and fully publicly searchable draft give everyone access to the latest picks
- To see a walk-through of PHP Draft in action: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooasfrTWQyo
There are no 4 star reviews.