PHP Draft is a web-based Fantasy Sports drafting tool intended for fantasy leagues that handle their drafts "offline". The commisioner logs in and enters each draft pick, and all other draft participants can publicly view draft progress live.
Code is hosted in a Mercurial repository on Bitbucket:
And issues are tracked in Atlassian JIRA:
Use "Discussion" tab above to get help or request new features for PHPDraft!
SEPTEMBER 2015: It's that time of year again! NFL, NFLE, NHL and NBA rosters have all been updated - please see Downloads now for the most up to date CSV player databases!
Also, NHL and NBA drafts should update the libraries/sports_values_library.php file as there were a few errors in the most recent release. Please view the repository on Bitbucket for the latest code.
Pro player databases can be updated with the most recent CSV files - find them in downloads now
- Real-time public draft board using JQuery allows all managers to see picks as they're entered
- Streamlined commissioner control panel allows quick and easy setup and drafting
- Web-based draft so managers and friends abroad can participate
- Native support for NFL, NHL, MLB and NBA drafts
- Color-coded positions and fully publicly searchable draft give everyone access to the latest picks
- VERSION 2.0 IS ALMOST HERE.
Easy to use and works.
Very easy to use phpdraft
simple and straight forward to use
This is awesome. I have been thinking about doing something like this for a while, because we have a league where the commissioner insists on doing it manually without using something like Yahoo for the draft (even though we use Yahoo to manage our league). We have remote people drafting via Skype, and managing picks is a total mess, since they can't see a draft board (which is on a poster on the wall in the "war room"). This closes all the gaps we have. It was super easy to install if you follow the instructions, provided that you are even mildly technical and have the appropriate tools (MySQL and a hosting provider) to host the draft.