PHP DatabaseInterface is an open source tool, designed with a purpose to make a life of a web developer, using MySQL database as a back end, a little bit easier.
Developer only needs to worry about formatting parameters and calling save, select or delete procedures on DatabaseInterface object. DatabaseInterface will make sure the parameters passed are sanitized, data is properly structured and decide what to do on each call (depending on which procedure was called).
DatabaseInterface API and examples: http://pages.uoregon.edu/spesic/DatabaseInterface/
- Simple SELECT and JOIN SELECT statements
- Save and update MySQL records
- Delete records from MySQL database
- Sanitize MySQL queries
- Ensure validity of parameters passed to DatabaseInterface object and table structure before generating a query
- Automatically detect primary keys for a specific table and update the record if primary key is detected
Be the first to post a review of PHP MySQL DatabaseInterface!