PHP CRUD allows us to quickly add an indexed, record-centric, flat-file, database to our projects. Optional Base64 encoding ensures that newlines & other special characters can be used without penalty.
(Today many say that "CRUD" stands for "Create Retrieve Update and Delete." While fine for an SQL mindset, many old-timers got used to the acronym standing for "Create READ Update Delete" way back in the 1970's. Indeed, the term dates back even farther than ISAM. ... See the project web site (linked below) for a full discussion & code examples.)
- Minimalist design
- Unlimited record sizes
- Full Create, Read, Update, & Delete Record Support
- Access records using logical record identifiers (0 ... n)
- Newline neutral, cross-platform interoperability (base64)
- Faster than an SQL Database (what isn't ? :)
- Test case included
- Easy to use
- *NEW* Support for PHP Array Indexing (IndexedArray.php)
phpcrud works perfectly.
Easy to install and use.
O melhor programa para compartilhamento