PHP Class Generator Eclipse plug-in creates multiple PHP classes based on an XML template and a MySQL database table. Each generated class represents an access object for one database table, offering getters and setters for each database table field.
- Eclipse Plug-in, to directly generate PHP Classes in Eclipse IDE with just some mouse clicks
- create PHP Classes from database tables with an easy to use Eclipse Wizard
- one PHP class will be created for each database table
- customizable, template based class generator
- create a PHP database access API from an existing database Layout in just seconds
- supports MySQL Database (more to come)
- Eclipse update site is available here: http://phpclassgenerator.schallschlucker.de/
Excellent work. It helps a lot.
great project to speed up php data(base) access object development when creating a new project