Simple, web-based address & phone book, contact manager, organizer. Groups, addresses, e-Mails, phone numbers & birthdays. vCards, LDIF, Excel, iPhone, Gmail & Google-Maps supported. PHP / MySQL based. http://php-addressbook.sourceforge.net/demo
- Manages contacts & groups
- Exports Excel, vCard - Import vCard, LDIF (ThunderBird)
- Show geographical maps of groups
- Protects the site with a login
- Detects and displays over 12 languages
- Displays the next birthdays
- Optimized for Browser, iPhone and Print
- Support ActiveSync for iPhone and Android
- Shows birthdays in iPhone calendar
- Authentication based on User/Password or IP-Address/-Range
We took this and changed it into a password keeper, it's so simple. Could do with more docco though.
it should be in a option but i couldnt find it. when i update a record, it is unappear in index. i found a date has added to depreceted column in mysql. could you help me. version: 18.104.22.168
Decided to try out the app, even though there is precious little info on its capabilities. Found a four line install.txt file when trying to install. NOTHING on DB connection requirements, system requirements, library requirements. Found an unanswered discussion thread from 4 years ago asking how to install it as well. Tried the install. It failed. No error messages. I can either work on my own projects, or breakfix the very basic failures of others. I'll work on my own. Normally I don't downvote stuff people do, but if it doesn't install and there is not even basic dev feedback on how this should be addressed, then the only time I'm going to spend is giving an explanation as to why I gave a thumbs down. BTW, this review is longer than the install and requirements docs.