3D engine with enhanced graphic software renderer programmed in Free Pascal. See the secret graphic power of Multicore-CPU...
- 1-level hierarchical Z-buffer
- Tile-based rasterizing
- Per-pixel perspective correction interpolation
- Texture & render-target caching (8x8 tile structure)
- Texture sample fetching with 3 interpolation method's (nearest, dither bilinear, bilinear) interpolation and adressing with warp functions like "clamp" & "repeat"
- Per-pixel mip-mapping
- Non-rectangular search of triangle covered tiles ( more tile-scanline like)
- Early back-face culling of triangles (in model space)
- Transformation pipeline of vertices based on direct 3d documentations
- Homogeneous triangle clipping
The project is continuing under the name "Phenomenon engine - NG software render"