PGbuild is a Phonegap development system that automates the development process by connecting your CMS/web server with the online service [Phonegap Build](http://build.phonegap.com).
PGBuild is essentially a web spider that make off-line versions of web pages. The off-line version is zippped and send to the Phonegap Build service. The spider is controlled by a project file that sets the rules for the spider and the options for the phonebap build service.
You may create and manage your phonegap project source files manually on your webserver or use PGBuild to connect to a CMS system to extract content.
PGBuild is managed from a small widget that you may use your self or integrate into a CMS system.
- Designed for easy integration with existing solutions.
- Independent use of mobile HTML framework for UI in apps.
- Supports all version of Phonegap that is available on build.phonegap.com
- Manage versions numbers automatically
- The widget may be styled with CSS styling and has support for UI frameworks like JQuery UI
Be the first to post a review of PGBuild!