Barman News - History of user-visible changes
Copyright (C) 2011-2012 2ndQuadrant Italia (Devise.IT S.r.l.)
Version 1.1.0 - 12 Oct 2012
* Support for hook scripts to be executed before and after
a 'backup' command through the 'pre_backup_script' and 'post_backup_script'
* Management of multiple servers to the 'backup' command.
'barman backup all' now iteratively backs up all the configured servers.
* Fixed bug #9: "9.2 issue with pg_tablespace_location()"
* Add warning in recovery when file location options have been defined
in the postgresql.conf file (issue #10)
* Fail fast on recover command if the destination directory contains
the ':' character (Closes: #4) or if an invalid tablespace
relocation rule is passed
* Report an informative message when pg_start_backup() invocation
fails because an exclusive backup is already running (Closes: #8)