pFUnit is a Fortran testing framework created by developers from NASA and NGC TASC. pFUnit offers a convenient, lightweight mechanism for Fortran developers to create and run software tests that specify the desired behavior for a given piece of code.
- Unit Testing for Fortran
- Support for Serial codes and Parallel codes using MPI and OpenMP
- New! Now Supporting PGI Fortran 15.1!
- Modern Fortran programming techniques, including object orientation
- Easy-to-use preprocessor support for writing tests
- Tested with GNU, Intel, NAG, and PGI Fortran as well as Open MPI and MPICH.
- Builds with GNU Make and CMake.
There are no 2 star reviews.