Simulates beauty of nature and challenges of permaculture and self-sufficiency. Learn techniques, experiment with designs. Analyze impact of environment, efforts and diet on the body. Gardeners can add real-life results for continuous improvement.
- Beginners and experts learn about permaculture and related issues
- Physical, graphical and acoustical simulation of life, on the level of chemicals/mechanics/geographical events and psychology/biological functions
- Ability to experiment with nature in ways and at a speed that is not possible in real-life
- Incrementally crowd-sourced database of traits and interactions between species (updated peer-to-peer in the background)
- 3D models, textures, animations and sounds are generated as much as possible, rather than created by hand, making it light-weight and easier to add new species (it also helps to understand the biological functions better)
- Editor components for (experimentally) generating 3D shapes, textures and sounds
- Actual game goals will be varied and addictive, a bit like Civilisation and the Sims, to appeal to all kinds of people and focus on different kinds of challenges; single-player and multi-player
- User interface is scripted and editable by the user, allowing for easy skinning and quick development
- Platform-independent (C++/Qt/OpenGL)
Amazing job. Thanks all You Rock!
hello, how can I contact you? I had a similar idea a few days ago. I would like to share so we can have faster or more practical results. I am also a programmer, have you considered which programming language would be most productive? sometimes plans that are too big might not get executed after all. can we talk? my email is kobi2187 at gmail.com
Very good project.!