Perceptron is a video feedback engine with a variety of extraordinary graphical effects. Perceptron is an endless flow of transforming visuals.
* transforms images and video streams in realtime and produces a combination of Julia fractals, IFS fractals, and chaotic patterns
* evolves geometric patterns into the realm of infinite details and deepens the thought
* records animations (movies)
* loads custom images or captures screen and webcam
* saves and opens presets (state files)
* possesses a user interface based on multiple mouse cursors, keyboard and configuration window
* takes complex geometric transforms as input
* applies numerous coloring techniques
* smoothly transforms fractals and creates endless psychedelic journeys
* resonates with the human perception
Visit the Perceptron home page at http://perceptron.sourceforge.net/
- Version 1.4RC is out
- It has a discreete graphics engine that generates unique video feedback fractals
- It inputs static images and video streams from screen or webcam and transforms them
- It saves and loads "states"
- It saves screenshots and QuickTime movies
- It inputs complex function for image morphing combined with linear transforms
- It has enormous number of parameters that can be combined in all sorts of ways
- Separate configuration window is used in parallel with on-screen help/controls
There are no 4 star reviews.