PeaZip is a free Zip files utility, providing an unified, natively portable, cross-platform file and archive manager GUI for many Open Source technologies like 7-Zip, FreeArc, PAQ, UPX.
Create: 7Z, ARC, BZip/GZip, PEA, TAR, WIM, XZ, ZPAQ, ZIP files and more
Extract over 150 file types: ACE, CAB, DEB, ISO, RAR, ZIPX and more
Features of PeaZip includes extract archives, files compression, convert existing archives, create self-extracting archives, split/join files, strong encryption (optionally with two-step, password + key file, authentication), encrypted password manager, secure deletion, find duplicate files, calculate hashes, export job definition as script.
- Compress to 7Z, ARC, BZ2, GZ, PAQ/ZPAQ, PEA, QUAD/BALZ, sfx, TAR, WIM, XZ, ZIP file format
- Open and extract over 150 archive types, including ACE, ISO, RAR, UDF, ZIPX files
- Archive management: extract, create and convert multiple archives at once, create sfx archives, split and merge files, save job definition as script
- File management: advanced search, navigation and bookmarking features, find duplicate files, calculate checksums and hashes
- Security: strong encryption with two factor authentication (with optional key file), password manager (with optional strong encryption protection), secure deletion
- Available both for Windows and Linux in portable and installable version
Superb Makes Work Easier
This gem of a software just reduced my workload tremendously. I have two pay-for zip programs and neither of them would unzip multiple files and put them where I wanted the resulting files to go. PeaZip did it in 3 minutes from download, installation and unzipped files for about 200 font files. AWESOME!!!! I have not been able to do this since changing to Windows 7 a couple years ago and learning iceows wasn't able to work in this OS. I now have this as my only zip program, thank you so much.
Best feature : Mass Convertion of archives in and from any type!!!! Thanks