PeaZip is a free archiver tool. The application provides an unified, natively portable, cross-platform file manager and archive manager GUI for many Open Source technologies like 7-Zip, FreeArc, PAQ, UPX.
Create: 7Z, ARC, BZip/GZip, PEA, TAR, WIM, XZ, ZPAQ, ZIP files and more
Open and extract 150+ file types: ACE, CAB, DEB, ISO, RAR, ZIPX and more
Features of PeaZip includes extract, create and convert multiple archives at once, create self-extracting archives (sfx), split files, strong encryption with two factor authentication, encrypted password manager, secure deletion, find duplicate files, calculate hashes, export task definition as command line script.
- Compress to 7Z, ARC, BZ2, GZ, PAQ/ZPAQ, PEA, QUAD/BALZ, sfx, TAR, WIM, XZ, ZIP file format
- Open and extract over 150 archive types, including ACE, ISO, RAR, UDF, ZIPX files
- Archive management: extract, create and convert multiple archives at once, create sfx archives, split and merge files, save job definition as script
- File management: advanced search, navigation and bookmarking features, find duplicate files, calculate checksums and hashes
- Security: strong encryption with two factor authentication (with optional key file), password manager (with optional strong encryption protection), secure deletion
- Available both for Windows and Linux in portable and installable version
Nice program with great features - but alas - completely unoperable on hi resolution screens. The fonts are so tiny, it really lives up to its name
Both Linux packages do not works on Linux Mint Kde 17.2. The QT version has not all dependencies satisfied and the GTK version does not even open. The packages have to be refresh.
Useful file archiver tool.
Could you please let me know the ECCN for this software?
Finally I can freely and correctlyadd files with unicode names to existing tar.gz files. Thanks.