Peace is a graphical user interface for Equalizer APO http://sourceforge.net/projects/equalizerapo by Jonas Thedering (version 0.9.1 or higher).
Your equalizer configuration (audio preset) can be saved and activated by 1 click, hotkey or tray.
Install by moving downloaded Peace.exe to 'config' folder of Equalizer APO.
Almost all suggested features in the reviews are implemented!
Thanks shak3800, Giorgio, makzmakz, rcn29, ptou, stelam, creyc and other reviewers.
- up to 31 gain dB sliders per channel/speaker
- 9 speakers support (all, stereo, 5.1 and 7.1)
- filter frequencies, dB gains, filter qualities can all be changed per slider
- filters: peak, low/high pass and shelf, band, notch and all pass
- pre amplifying dB values for volume control (per channel/speaker)
- graph of your filters (transfer function) per speaker
- make, save and activate own equalizer configurations (presets)
- select a device for your equalizer configuration
- besides your own presets, there are dance, rock, classic, bass boost, etc.
- alter audio sound through buttons like expand and compress
- control by tray and hotkeys
- languages: English, Deutsch, Nederlands, Italiano
Excellent! A Masterpiece!! A work of ART!!! Unbelievable natural sound quality. Fantastic Interface. Thanks a LOT for making it available freely. Awesome!
This GUI is the only one I found that truly does the iommense power and flexibility of the Equaliser APO. Easy to set up and easy to use, while allowing almost any tweeks to the power that can be imagined. EQ any one speaker and then an overall EQ as well. Add new bands almost unlimited. Unbelievable overlay on the E-APO. Nick
I switched out my high end receiver for a USB DAC and outside of iTunes could not equalize. This project plus APO enabled me to tune the sound exactly to what I wanted no matter what the source. Thanks Peter for the excellent work and for sharing this!!!
Pretty.f-ing.awesome! Installation forced me to be a little smarter than I wanted, but stretching the brain a bit is good exercise. Thanks a ton, Peter Verbeek, for turning Equalizer APO into a user-friendly program for non-techies like me.
Terrific! I had gotten pretty good at editing the text files for E-APO so I didnt really think I needed this GUI. I was wrong...this thing is wonderful.Worked perfectly and was easy to setup the interface exactly how I wanted. And I was able to easily make seperate setups for headphones. E-APO and Peace are indesposible for me. Thank you to both developers. :)