pdoMap is a robust PHP ORM mapper with many OOP features. The mapping structure, requests, and transactions are defined in XML files. The core directly generates PHP classes for high performance. It is very easy to use and configure.
- Design adapters with structure, foreign relations, requests and transactions on XML
- Use of a programmatic request language fully compatible with all database engines
- Extensible system : entities / adapters / cache / fields / database
- Compatible with PHPUnit to generate tests automatically
- Generate XML mapping from existing databases
- Easy to use and integrate on you project
- Requests can be defined directly in XML files
- Handle formulas for automaticaly calculated field values
Be the first to post a review of pdoMap : the PHP ORM relational mapper!