Released January 14, 2013
Note: The default download location has changed. Please update your links to http://www.pdfforge.org/download or use the direct link to the latest stable version: http://download.pdfforge.org/download/pdfcreator/PDFCreator-stable
- Downgraded Ghostscript to 9.05 due to a memory leak in 9.06
- Updated MSCOMCTL.OCX to include the latest version
- Some translations were updated
- pdfcmon contained a bug on Terminal Servers with disabled logging. Activating logging made it disappear. This is fixed now.
- Fixed a problem when PDF encryption was enabled, but no password provided. This resulted in an empty PDF file. Now entering a password is enforced.
- Fixed some minor bugs
- No hyperlinks possible (Hyperlinks for MS Word are possible with the combination of PDF-T-Maker and PDFCreator.)
- There are problems if non-ANSI characters exist in the title. This causes Ghostscript to not create a file at all. Avoid such characters as a workaround.