PCGen is a free open source RPG character generator (d20 systems). All datafiles are ASCII so they can be modified by users for their own campaigns. Please join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pcgen/.
Support email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Is FREE and works on all major operating systems (Windows, Linux, UNIX, Mac OS).
- Data and character files are operating system independent.
- Allows you to Create and Maintain multiple Characters.
- Supports d20 based Game Systems including D&D (3E, 3.5E, 4E), d20 Modern and Pathfinder.
- Supports Tons of Publishers and their products.
- Is highly configurable, allowing the user to add or remove races, classes, feats, and house rules such as unusual class or race restrictions.
- Supports level advancement, with configurable progressions of feats, skills and ability score bonuses.
- Produces numerous customized character and party sheets in HTML, TEXT and PDF formats.
I love it, if only it would PLEASE: Support the latest JAVA Versions.....Load times are killer (when it loads at all lately...) Currently Supports JAVA 6 ....
It is pretty crappy that 6.04.01 does not support Grey Elves as a Player Race!!!!! Guess I'll just use the old version, or go back to pen and paper because I really hate it when people "fix" or "update" something but, in reality, they break it!
Simple and easy to install. Highly recommended.