This app can record and draw a route from your steps using a GPS receiver.
It can also save the data from GPS and load them; Lazarus, SynaSer and OpenStreetMap service has been used.
- Read data from GPS whose supports NMEA protocol
- Show where are you (Blue circle)
- Draw a red line along the path you move trough
- Save GGA data of the path (File -> Save)
- Open GGA data saved before (File -> Open)
- Clear GGA data with out saving (File -> New)
- Ask to save when you close the app while you have data in the route
Be the first to post a review of PathGPSLocator!