Pasdoc generates documentation for Pascal units. It takes descriptions from comments within the source code. Documentation output formats include HTML and LaTeX. Object Pascal, FreePascal and Delphi specific features are supported.
- Understands code written in any Pascal and Object Pascal dialect
- Understands modern Object Pascal language, as found in latest FreePascal and Delphi versions
- Many output formats: HTML, HTMLHelp, LaTeX (PDF, PS), latex2rft, XML
- Command-line (in batch mode) and GUI interface
- Documentation from comments in the source code and/or provided in separate file
- Arbitrary (even optional) comment markers
- Special @-tags for formatting the documentation
- Whole pages (like introduction to the docs) can be written using @-tags
- Easy search box in HTML output using Tipue
- Classes and unit dependency graphs
- Optional automatic linking of identifiers
- Spell checking
- Cache for generating documentation fast
There are no 1 star reviews.