Uses Kerberos for primary authentication and has options to create local password-less account from data retrieved from OpenLDAP/Active Directory. Based on the pam_krb5-2.3.1-1 release from http://people.redhat.com/nalin/pam_krb5/.
- Easy configuration for krb5 authentication with remote ldap account attributes
- Increased security during local account creation
- One configuration file to add your Active Directory/OpenLDAP information to
- Support for Active Directory w/ Unix extensions and/or OpenLDAP schema's
- Support for dynamic group membership during local passwordless account creation
- Two network services to configure in regards to Kerberos realm authentication and remote user account information
Be the first to post a review of pam_krb5+ldap!