PalmSecure (pSecure for short) is the opensource adaptation of the discontinued Toysoft program, SecureX. The source rights were purchased from them, and, after meeting their conditions, it was made free for everyone to use. Please use it!!!!
- AES encryption of contents of phone, keeping Contacts and other data safe
- Locks phone when desired (a third party program such as 1TouchLock is required for locking-via-hardkey (only Palm Centros seem to trigger PalmSecure when 1TouchLock is launched)) (W.I.P.)
- Password method can be either keypad-based or password-entry-field-based
- Option for an SMS message with specific contents sent to the PDA to trigger remote erasure
- If PalmSecure is set to start up after a reset, then the phone cannot be used by others until a hard reset is performed (W.I.P.)
Be the first to post a review of PalmSecure!