PAC is a Perl/GTK replacement for SecureCRT/Putty/etc (linux ssh/telnet/... gui)... It provides a GUI to configure connections: users, passwords, EXPECT regular expressions, macros, etc. You like 'SecureCRT/SSHMenu'? Check this tool and let me know
- Unique linux app to implement SecureCRT's functionality (more or less!)
- Remote and local macros
- Remotely send commands with EXPECT regexp
- Cluster connections!! Connections on same cluster share keystrokes!!
- Scripting support! (vía Perl code)
- Serial/tty connection via cu/tip/remote-tty connections!!
- Pre/post connections local executions
- TABS OR WINDOWS for connections!!
- Proxy support
- KeePass integration!
- Wake On LAN capabilities
- Possibility to split terminals in the same TAB!
- Quick acces to configured connections via tray menu icon
- Best linux GUI for ssh, telnet, sftp, rdesktop, vnc, cu, remote-tty, ftp, etc
- DEB, RPM & .TAR.GZ packages available!!
- More to come (ASA I find time!)
- FREE (GNU GPLv3)
This is simply the best software available for managing multiple servers. The Cluster Administration allows you to execute commands on multiple hosts simultaneously & with KeypassX integration no more manually entering passwords. It also supports MOSH connections (goodbye SSH latency issues).
Amazing program, thank you.
This was very helpful tool to me. And I should be thankful to developer to give me such a good product. I think this is better than SecureCRT. Thank you! This is really good SSH Client. I promote this all over my company. Thank you buddy again!!!
i have error like this " The authenticity of host '[localhost]:60029 ([127.0.0.1]:60029)' can't be established. RSA key fingerprint is 9d:5f:49:1d:dd:1c:09:d3:b1:36:67:3f:f2:45:1e:90. Are you sure you want to continue connecting (yes/no)? Argument "yes\n" isn't numeric in subroutine entry at /usr/lib/perl/5.10/Encode.pm line 158, <CHILD> line 1. <-= DISCONNECTED (PRESS <ENTER> TO RECONNECT)" how to fix it? please help me
Best software EVER! I cannot do my job without it anymore