The Operating System Colour Management System Oyranos is intented to coordinate device informations (ICC colour profiles) and configure their system wide usage. Target is a predictable path for applications and users to match colours across devices.
- low dependency core (libxml, elektra, lcms)
- cross platform (Linux/BSD/osX/Posix)
- file system ICC profile lookup
- modular device profile assignment (Xorg, CUPS ...)
- Set of default ICC profiles
- modular colour transforms (lcms, others possible to plug in)
- toolkit independent GUI support
- ICC profile manipulation
- multi monitor support
- ICC desktop colour correction on GPU with compiz or KWin
- ICC Examin profile viewer
- complete list - http://www.oyranos.org/features/
Be the first to post a review of Oyranos!