If you have a Raspberry Pi then you can run ownCloud on it easily. We have a ready to install image for Raspberry Pi based on Raspbian Wheezy (Release 2014-09-09).
* ownCloud 7
* PHP execution time is increased to 240 seconds.
* Default upload limit of PHP is increased from 2M to 512M.
* .htaccess support is enabled in Apache to protect data directory.
* SSH access is enabled by default.
* SQLite is used for backend database.
* Certain packages like Scratch, Oracle Java and Dilio are removed in order to make more room for ownCloud.
SourceForge review system is ridiculous. Check other ratings on this piece of work. How on earth can you give this guy JUST ONE STAR and beg him to release a new version at the same time? In the other hand there is no way to promote or even delete specific reviews. So this review will stay here forever!
Does not work in Raspberry Pi2. Can you please update.
I was looking for a project like this. Thank you so much !! Does NOT work in Raspberry Pi2. Please update