If you have a Raspberry Pi then you can run ownCloud on it easily. We have a ready to install image for Raspberry Pi based on Raspbian Wheezy (Release 2014-09-09).
* ownCloud 7
* PHP execution time is increased to 240 seconds.
* Default upload limit of PHP is increased from 2M to 512M.
* .htaccess support is enabled in Apache to protect data directory.
* SSH access is enabled by default.
* SQLite is used for backend database.
* Certain packages like Scratch, Oracle Java and Dilio are removed in order to make more room for ownCloud.
Does not work in Raspberry Pi2. Can you please update.
I was looking for a project like this. Thank you so much !! Does NOT work in Raspberry Pi2. Please update