If you have a Raspberry Pi then you can run ownCloud on it easily. We have a ready to install image for Raspberry Pi based on Raspbian Wheezy (Release 2013-12-20).
* ownCloud 6
* PHP execution time is increased to 240 seconds.
* Default upload limit of PHP is increased from 2M to 512M.
* .htaccess support is enabled in Apache to protect data directory.
* SSH access is enabled by default.
* SQLite is used for backend database.
* Certain packages like Scratch, Oracle Java and Dilio are removed in order to make squeeze the image in 2GB SD Card.
Be the first to post a review of owncloud-raspberrypi!