An extensive update of Borland's Object Windows Library (OWL) for writing GUI applications in standard C++ on Microsoft Windows.
- A migration path for legacy OWL applications written in Borland C++.
- Support for modern C++ and compilers from Embarcadero and Microsoft.
- Corrections and improvements to the original OWL API for more robust code.
- New features, such as Dialog Data Transfer and Safe Transfer Buffers.
- 32-bit and 64-bit targets for Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10.
- Portable to Wine/Darwine and Clang/GCC on Linux, Mac OS X, etc.
- Additional extension libraries (OCF, OWLExt and CoolPrj).
Stable tool, great support!
An even better OWL than before, and OWL has always been easier and more reliable than MFC.
remarquable ! fantastic !
Great tool. Thanks to the devs :)
Easy for use.