What does this macro do? (Step by step)
- Find the mails which have the specific subject in Inbox folder
(In this case, subject is "New resume has been received!")
- Creating a folder named like "Resumes 8/26/2012 1:29:50 PM" under Inbox.
- Moving those mails to "Inbox > Resumes 8/26/2012 1:29:50 PM"
- Creating a folder named like "Resumes 8/26/2012 1:29:50 PM" under C: drive
- Saving those mails' attachments under "C:\Resumes 8/26/2012 1:29:50 PM"
- Reading content of those mails and creating Excel file
- A reference named "Microsoft Excel 14.0 Object Library" must be added
- It searchs mails under only Inbox folder