PL2303 USB to Serial Driver for Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks. It supports devices of ATEN, IOData, Elcom, Itegno, Ma620, Ratoc, Tripp, Radioshack, Dcu10, SiteCom, Alcatel, Samsung, Siemens, Syntech, Nokia, MS3303H.
RELEASE DOWNLOAD AT PROJECT PAGE:
- Unix file-descriptor access (/dev/cu.NoZAP-PL2303-xxx, /dev/tty.NoZAP-PL2303-xxx)
- Baudrates 300, 600, 1200, 4800, 9600, 19200, 115200, 230400
- Databytes 5, 6, 7, 8
- Stopbits (1, 2)
- Parity check (none, odd, even)
- Manual handshake signal control (RTS, DTR, CTS, DSR, CD, RI)
- Hardware handshake
- Sending break signal (for Cisco routers)
I am not able to see the video of these tutorials. If I could it is really a good job
Easy to use and works.
Thank you, thank you a million times. You can't imagine how critical continued support of this project is to my software and my livelihood. Keep up the good work, and kudos.
great program osx-pl2303, thanks.