OstrivDB is an embedded NoSQL object-oriented database engine for Microsoft .NET and Mono. OstrivDB was named after the Oster river (the little river in little town where author lives).
- Caching for Select queries.
- Batch of queries.
- InMemory objects and views.
- No special query language (LINQ used).
- Integrated sorting and paging.
- Multithreaded data processing.
- Custom input/output and serialization.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 or Mono (tested on FreeBSD 9.1 and Mono 2.11.4).
Be the first to post a review of OstrivDB!